Sunday, March 15, 2009

Friday

On Friday AnnaBelle and grandma went to cousin Kaylee's house. When we arrived, this is the state that we found Kaylee in. Yeah, she loves her panties and her butterfly wings-- which she manages to even wear in the car seat!! (the wings that is, I don't think she has left the house with a pantie hat!!



This is AnnaBelle's reaction. She was so excited to see Kaylee!!

2 comments:

  1. How fun! Emma used to like wearing underwear on her head. At 18 months she liked me to put her dress bottoms on her head. Silly kids! I'm so glad Micheal is still progressing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like mother like daughter I always say. This is one that didn't fall too far from the tree. ;) I believe I remember Steph with her piggy tails coming out of the leg holes in her underwear hat. I think there is a picture of that floating around somewhere. Mom if you find that it would be good to scan and post so we can all compare and enjoy.

    ReplyDelete