Monday, March 2, 2009
Monday March 2 9:00 AM report
Michael's lab work showed slight improvement, his x-ray showed some improvement also. This is definitely going the the right direction!! His mature white blood cells are all being used up in fighting the infection, so all he has left circulating are the immature white blood cells. So I guess it would be nice if he had more mature white blood cells at this point. Don't know how long it takes to make them and then be mature. We are very glad for the news, and will go later this day to see him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Excellent, excellent. I hope he continues to improve. Mom thank you for posting these updates for all of us as we are all curious on his ever changing status. We are trying to pray him along. I wish I could give him and Julie a huge hug and kiss!!
ReplyDelete