Okay, it is grandma that needs to GICU (Grandma Intensive Care Unit) JUST KIDDING!!! AnnaBelle and I did not sleep very well last night. So Julie took her in first thing this morning to the Dr (while I went back to sleep!) She has 2 ear infections. So I have been running a little slow all day. Tonight will probably be much better.
Michael is doing well. Still on respirator, but they have been turning the settings down. He has the NJ tube in and they are feeding him. Tomorrow hopefully he will be off the respirator and also have the 3 chest tubes out. He is down to about 6 IV pumps (down from 16)Lots of new patients in the PICU. Julie and Ryan, despite what they have been through, see first hand that many other parents are experiencing worse situations.
Thursday, March 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh dear!!
ReplyDelete