Here is a picture from Sunday- this is the bed he is in all day.
Monday, March 2, 2009
Monday March 2 7:30 PM
Latest X-ray is the same. He is stable. Julie says she can see the spot in his intestines that they are worried about - it is bulging a little. It is still tender to touch the Dr.'s say. We will just have to wait and see and hope that things continue to move upward. Julie got to hold him for 45 minutes today.
Here is a picture from Sunday- this is the bed he is in all day.
Here is a picture from Sunday- this is the bed he is in all day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I did fast for little Michael and Dan and I went to the Provo temple on Saturday and as I walked by the prayer roll the thought popped in my head right away to write down Michael's name, so I did!! Been praying since!! Hope everything continues to improve and that that baby can get more and more cuddles as the days go by!! It is amazing and wonderful what miracles can be brought about by faith!
ReplyDelete