This is a random post. Many many years ago I bought a picture at a second hand store for 10 cents. I bought it because it had to be of some value to someone and it was sad to see it for sale for 10 cents. I think it was in Santa Rosa California where I was living at the time.
Anyway, I think that Google does index blogs. So, hopefully someday Kenneth George Kemp or a relative will someday find this entry and picture.
He is a cute chubby baby!! On the back it says Kenneth George Kemp age 7 mo weight 23 lbs, but no date or any other identifying item. Or the last name may be Keup - Kenneth George Keup.
Here is the picture, also a copy of what is written on the back.
Jaelene, are you sure it is Kemp? It looks like it might be Keup. There are quite a few by that name out in the Modesto/Livermore area.
ReplyDeleteGood tip Sallie - I have changed the title of the post
ReplyDelete