I have been at Tami's for over a week now. She has had a very long recovery with a stubborn uterine infection. Pretty crazy since she had such an easy delivery - she should have been up and normal by day 3!
Anyway, here are some pictures of Bryson at 2 weeks old. He weighs 6 lbs 13 oz now! He is an exceptionally good little baby.

See his furoughed brow. He is a little worrier at times.


Emilee is very creative with playdough! As for me, I made a snake....

Blake is a hoot with basketball. Well, he is always a hoot. Here he is shooting baskets:
Bryson has a TON of hair!! He sure looks cute! I miss holding a little newborn.
ReplyDeleteHoly shnikies he is a cute little bugger, he looks a lot like scott. So what does that say about scott.. wink, wink ;). Tami needs to get better now or I'll be mad or at least sad.
ReplyDeletep.s. this is Kevin, not Mel.
Hey I just found your blog a couple weeks ago. I just thought I'd say hi and invite you to stop by our blog sometime. davidandwhitneykolstad.blogspot.com Its great to catch up!
ReplyDeleteDavid Kolstad
Hey Jaelene,
ReplyDeleteIt looks like you have your hands full with lots of fun. I hope that Tami gets better soon. Those infections seem to sneak up on you at the most unexpected times and are hard to get rid of. She's lucky to have you there.