Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Elleanor Elizabeth Hains Baby Blessing

This past Sunday was Ellie's blessing. It was a wonderful day!



4 comments:

  1. The background is so fun! We are sad we didn't make it to the blessing. That's a beautiful family photo. Hey, Kaylee and Ellie are now 'The Hains Sisters'. Hee hee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea!!! I love your blog, and I love that your doing it!! I love that the girls are all doing it too!! Now I don't feel so far away from all of you guys.

    Thanksgiving was great, we all had a good time!! I'm still in awe over the 17 pies you made, and maybe even a little more in awe over how fast they disappeared. For my moms, we ended up with I think about 7-8 pies, and there were about 3 pies left a week later.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah! You have a blog. It was fun to see pictures of your family. We miss you guys. You are welcome to come check out our blog at http://rogerlawrence.blogspot.com/. Also, I have put together links for blogs from past and present 6th Ward Members at http://www.mv6reunion.blogspot.com/. Have a Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete